How to Shop the Farm Store
Directions to the Farm Store:
- We are located at 135 Francis Hill Rd Comer, Ga 30629. GPS can get you to our dirt road. Follow signs to the store once on Francis Hill Rd. Please drive slowly down our dirt road as we live in the country and anything from dogs to donkeys may be on the road at any given time.
- If a train is blocking the tracks on your way to the farm store, continue down to Carlton (east on hwy 72 ) for about a mile. Make your first right, then another right after popping over the tracks. You will then take another right onto Old Fork Cemetery Rd.. Francis Hill will be on your left about a mile down.
If you have any additional questions, please email Rachel@3porchfarm.com
Purchasing Items at our Farm Store:
Our Farm Store is Honor System Only. Items can be purchased at the Farm Store using Venmo, Paypal, Check or Cash. You can make checks out to "3 Porch Farm". You can also email Rachel@3porchfarm.com and she can send you an invoice to your email. Further instructions can be found in the store on the left door at the entrance. For payment details, you can also refer to the picture posted below.
Other things to note:
- All pre-orders for plant sales can be picked up on the shelves inside the store or on our racks outside. Your order will have your name on the bag or box.
- If you are unable to pick up your order, please contact Rachel@3porchfarm.com as soon as possible.
- Please call 706-352-1534 if you have any questions regarding your order or if you need assistance reaching an item while you are at the store.
The store's windows and doors will remain open to provide fresh air circulation and a healthy atmosphere. We require that all guests act with significant consideration for others. Thank you for understanding!
Please note: The Farm Store is the only portion of the farm open. Please do not enter the farm premises. FARM TOURS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
Things to do while in Comer...
Eat & Drink:
The Comerian Bakery- The best bread and pastries! Open on Saturdays 7-11am. Follow them on Instagram for updates or sign up for Uwe's newsletter!
Comer Coffee Co- Comer's coffee shop! Delicious coffee in a wonderful space with lovely folks! Open Saturdays AND Sundays 9-12.
Comer Farmers Market- Every Saturday until Noon. Under in the big pavilion in Downtown Comer. Looks for signs to point you in the right direction.
Oasis Asian Market- 89 E North Ave, Comer, GA 30629. A wonderful, convenient market located in downtown Comer. A great place to pick up a snack before heading to Watson Mill State park! By supporting this market, you are helping to support the Karen + Karenni Burmese Refuges and other Asians in our community. (Naw, Marry, Eh Plaw and Wah are a part of the Karen Tribe).
Soldier of the Sea Distillery- Comer's first distillery! Their spirits are made with all local grains and honey that is derived from the owner's own hives! A truly special place to hang out!
Shop + Art:
Tom Homann Pottery- Tom is a very gifted potter and his studio is located right in downtown Comer! Open by appointment and definitely worth a visit!
Neat Pieces Antiques- Hands down the coolest place you will ever go. You are guaranteed to find something unique there!
Bendzunas Glass- Yes, Comer has a glass blowing shop! The gallery is open 10-5 Monday- Saturday so make sure to give them a visit.
Watson Mill Bridge State Park- Just 5 minutes from the farm. A great picnic or relaxation spot!
Upcoming in 2023!
The Farm Store: Now open! Thursday and Fridays, 10am-5pm and Saturdays, 9am-2pm!
Cut Dahlia Shipping: Dahlia season has begun! Shop Nationwide Shipping! Our farm store is full stocked with dahlias that can be purchased when you visit!
4-Week Fall Dahlia Subscription: Shipping dates run from September 13th-October 6th, every Wednesday or Friday.
Fall Bulb Sale: Local Pickup only. Sale starts online September 30th at 9am. Pickups begin the following week.
Fresh Cut Mums for Thanksgiving: Pre-sales will launch Friday, October 13th!
2024 Mum Plugs: Pre-sales for our Mum cuttings are now available! Plants will ship in Spring of 2024.
2024 Hellebore Plugs: Pre-sale TBD! Sign up for our waitlist to be the first to be notified when they are available!