Flower Care Information
Best care for your Fresh Cut Flowers
- Sterilize your vase before every use as bacteria and fungus in your vase are the main reasons for early decline of flowers.
- Give your flowers’ stems a fresh cut before placing in a vase.
- If your order comes with Daffodils, leave them in a vase by themselves for a few hours after cutting. This will keep their thick sap from clogging up the stems and decreasing vase life of other flowers.
- Allow 12 hours for your flowers to hydrate in fresh water before arranging.
- Change vase water every few days (every day for best results).
- Add flower food (optional)
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources.