Shop for Nationwide Shipping
- Inventory is updated every Thursday Evening for the following week's shipment. We also update inventory on shipping days (Tuesday and Thursday).
- Our website won't allow us to hold items in your cart until you begin payment. We recommend that you create an account with us and sign in before 12pm on Friday to help speed up the checkout process and avoid items getting booted from your cart! You can create an account by clicking here!
- Our flowers are shipped via Fedex Priority Overnight. Shipping is calculated at checkout. Fedex will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address at checkout.
- Seeds are shipped via USPS. Any orders placed over the weekend will be filled the following week. Please allow 2-3 business days for your seed order to be processed.
- If you need two different ship dates, two separate purchases must be made. If you purchase flowers with two different ship dates in the same order, we will choose the ship date based on availability. Check your email for shipping confirmation.
- Sending a gift? We advise ensuring your recipient will be home and signing up for SMS or email alerts with FedEx when we send you a tracking number that way you can notify your recipient the moment the flowers arrive! A correct shipping address must be provided for the recipient.
- *Please note: We cannot ship flowers or plants to California, Alaska, or Hawaii. Dahlia tubers can be shipped to California and Alaska. Currently, we cannot ship any items internationally.
- Please make sure to refer to our Terms and Conditions and FAQ's for any unanswered questions.
- If you are wanting to purchase fresh cut flowers and your area is experiencing intense Winter weather/freezing temperatures, please just hang tight and wait to order when weather conditions are warmer!