OUR BOTANICAL BUCKETS ARE SOLD OUT UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST. PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT YOUR FORM IF YOUR EVENT IS AFTER AUGUST 31ST. THANK YOU!
We offer our Bulk Botanicals option for those who are looking for gorgeous, local + seasonal flowers for your wedding or event. This is a great option for DIY weddings or those with a tight budget. The key to this option is flexibility. We do not reserve specific flower varieties and instead rely on choosing the most beautiful flowers blooming that week. We will try to accommodate your color palette however this cannot always be guaranteed when ordering bulk flowers. Please refer to our Instagram history to get an idea of what key focal flowers you can anticipate for your date.
Here are the details...
- We have a 3 bucket minimum
- Each bucket contains 40 to 65 stems of mixed flowers + foliages for designing full, balanced arrangements or bouquets.
- Each bucket will make approx. 4-5 medium sized arrangements.
- Price is $70/bucket plus a refundable deposit of $5/bucket.
- You are welcome to bring your own (very clean) buckets at pick up to avoid the bucket deposit. We recommend 3 gallon buckets. You are welcome to keep our buckets if you do not want to return them for a refund.
- Some specialty flowers such as dahlias, peonies, and garden roses are $2 to $6 a piece. Buckets will be filled with these specialty blooms according to stem price not stem count. Note if you would like these added to your order that they are seasonally dependent.
- For garlands and arbors, we offer bulk greenery of Elaeagnus vines ($87.50/100ft) or Tea Olive ($67.50/50 stems which is approx. 100ft) upon request. Both varieties can withstand our warm climate and tolerate being out of water stress free.
- Bulk buckets are to be picked up at 3 Porch Farm in Comer, Ga any time between 10-3 pm a day or two before your event. Shipping or Delivery is not available.
- Your deposit will reserve your date on our calendar. We require a deposit of $100 to reserve your flowers.
- Remaining balance is due at pick up.
Communication is limited to email only. Once your date is reserved, we will send you directions to the farm as well as some helpful tips to keep your flowers their freshest for your day.
Available Mid March-Mid October
Contact us now to reserve your date.