Farm Store Safety Guidelines
YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SHOP! $10 minimum purchase required.
- Please show up at your designated time as we do not want any customers overlapping. Only one party per appointment is allowed in the store. We adhere to social distancing measures to keep you and your loved ones safe.
- We understand that overlapping will occur by accident at some point. If there is someone occupying the store when you arrive, please wait in your car until they leave before you enter the store. Thank you!
- Masks are required to enter the store for your safety and others. An automatic hand sanitizer dispenser is provided at the entrance of the store.
- Pre-orders can be picked up on the shelf on the right side of the store. Your order will have your name on the bag or box.
- If you are unable to pick up your order, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Additional items can be purchased using Venmo or Paypal. Instructions can be found on the left door at the entrance. I have also posted a picture below.
The store's windows and doors will remain open to provide fresh air circulation and a healthy atmosphere. The whole point of this is to offer a safe place for at-risk people to shop local and we require that all guests act with significant consideration for others. Thank you for understanding!
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**The Farm Store is the only portion of the farm open. Please do not enter the farm premises. If you have any issue with your order please call 706-352-1534 or 706-224-8773 and we will safely provide you with assistance.**
Thank you for your partnership in collective compassion for our whole community!