Farm Store Guidelines
Instructions for shopping our Farm Store:
Our Farm Store is Honor System Only. Items can be purchased at the Farm Store using Venmo or Paypal or by sending an email to Rachel@3porchfarm.com. Checks are also accepted and you can make them out to "3 Porch Farm". Instructions can be found on the left door at the entrance. For payment details, you can also refer to the picture posted below.
- We sometimes do pre-orders for flower bunches and plant sales. When buying a pre-order flower bunch, you will be prompted to select the day you want to pick up. Pre-orders can be picked up on the shelves inside the store or on our racks outside. Your order will have your name on the bag or box.
- If you are unable to pick up your order, please contact Rachel@3porchfarm.com as soon as possible.
- Please call 706-352-1534 if you have any questions regarding your order or if you need assistance reaching an item while you are at the store.
The store's windows and doors will remain open to provide fresh air circulation and a healthy atmosphere. We require that all guests act with significant consideration for others. Thank you for understanding!
Please note: The Farm Store is the only portion of the farm open. Please do not enter the farm premises. FARM TOURS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
Directions to the Farm Store:
- We are located at 135 Francis Hill Rd Comer, Ga 30629. GPS can get you to our dirt road. Follow signs to the store once on Francis Hill Rd. Please drive slowly down our dirt road as we live in the country and anything from dogs to donkeys may be on the road at any given time.
- If a train is blocking the tracks on your way to the farm store, continue down to Carlton (east on hwy 72 ) for about a mile. Make your first right, then another right after popping over the tracks. You will then take another right onto Old Fork Cemetery Rd.. Francis Hill will be on your left about a mile down.
If you have any additional questions, please email Rachel@3porchfarm.com
Eat and Drink:
The Comerian Bakery- The best bread and pastries! Sometimes open on Saturdays 8-12pm. Follow them on Instagram for updates or sign up for Uwe's newsletter!
Comer Coffee Co- Comer's new coffee shop! Delicious coffee in a wonderful space with lovely folks! Open Saturdays 9-12.
Comer Farmers Market- Every Saturday until Noon. Under in the big pavilion in Downtown Comer. Looks for signs to point you in the right direction.
Oasis Asian Market- 89 E North Ave, Comer, GA 30629. A wonderful, convenient market located in downtown Comer. A great place to pick up a snack before heading to Watson Mill State park! By supporting this market, you are helping to support the Karen + Karenni Burmese Refuges and other Asians in our community. (Naw, Marry, and Wah are a part of the Karen Tribe).
Shop + Art:
Neat Pieces Antiques- Hands down the coolest place you will ever go. You are guaranteed to find something unique there!
Bendzunas Glass- Yes, Comer has a glass blowing shop! The gallery is open 10-5 Monday- Saturday so make sure to give them a visit.
Watson Mill Bridge State Park- Just 5 minutes from the farm. A great picnic or relaxation spot!
Upcoming in 2022!
Farm Store: We are currently closed for the Summer. We will reopen for our Fall season September 8th - December.
Dried Lunaria Harvest/Shipping: TBD in July
Dahlia CSA Pre-Order (Local Pick Up Only): Launches July 8th
Dahlia Shipping: 1st- 2nd Week in September - October 15th
Fall Plant Sale: Launches online September 3rd at 10am. Pickups begin September 8th-17th. Local Pickup Only.
5-Week Dahlia CSA Pickups: September 8th-October 8th
Late Fall Plant/Bulb Sale: Launches online Saturday, November 5th at 10am. Pickups run November 10th-19th. Local pickup only.
Wreath Kit Pre-Order: Launches November 18th. Available for Shipping and Local Pickup. Ships November 29th, December 6th and 13th.